- Green with Invigoration: Our green tea once again features native American caffeinated tea leaf Yaupon rather than the traditional camellia sinensis of Asia.
- Hudson Valley Liber-Tea: Tasty, with a faint anise flavor, Native Americans used it for lung problems.
- Warming Cold Season Tea: We could all use a good immunity boost any time of year these days, honestly, so we’re offering our local-focused take on the traditional “cold“ season year-round.
- Wake Mint Up: This tea is a better instant pick me up than coffee!
- Goodnight Valley Tea: Our Goodnight Valley tea is a local take on sweet dreams winking at the beloved children’s book “Goodnight Moon.“
- Chocolate Rose Mint Treat Tea: This is the tea we turn to when we need something that feels a bit indulgent.
- Sun Tea: Whether you want to bring some summer inside for you or are trying to recreate the sunshine in the depths of winter, this vitamin-C-packed tea is the thing.
- Native Breakfast Tea: In this riff on the class Earl Grey, we combine two plants native to North America.
To purchase more than one gift box with the same set of teas, set the quantity of gift boxes to the number you desire from this page or your cart before check out.
To create more than one gift box with *different* contents, add one box to your cart with the selections for the first box, then change the tea selections and quantities and add another box to your cart.
If you are unable to add a certain tea or are unable to add more than one of that tea, it is because it is out of stock and we are unable to make more because New York growers of one of the herbs or flowers included have sold out of their harvest for the season.
All gift boxes purchased in the same order will be shipped to the same address. To ship to multiple addresses, please submit different orders so the shipping costs be calculated correctly.